Monday 20 June 2011

Stressed & freaking out

There is too much going on right now for me to post anything,
I just needed to write and feel like telling the world out there that
I'm still trying to scrape passing my year, next exam is
this thursday. I don't have much confidance
that I will pass, I'm hoping that I will pass by the
grace of God so I need people to pray
for me, I need as many people as possible
because right now failing this exam means
that I'm basically not going to make it as
a doctor, because there is no means
for me to repeat my year. And I've already had a
melt down this month, I don't think
my friends or I could take another one of my
temper outbursts. I know it's propbably the shortest
and least put together post but I will hopefully be back
 again in july where I will be posting from Ireland after
inshallah passing 2 exams, if not one at least!

4 comments:

  1. Slmz sis
    Guess we've all been through really tough times were you actually feel you gonna burst with all the stress and fear of the future i.e. your results. But just remember Allah is always with you and He will never put you through something you can't handle. Will definitely remember you in my duas. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best .This time will pass . Be strong .Allah with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea where Lithuania is in the world, but i plan to check it out :)
    Just remember that however you perform, Allah had meant that for you, so try and be happy with whatever the outcome is... I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your support!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers